Saturday, November 18, 2006

1 India, ETA 3:30AM October 30, 2006


Vivek and I left New York on October 28. Here I am waiting to board our flight via Dubai to Trivandrum.

We landed in Trivandrum airport in Southern India on October 30 at 3:30 am. It was a long flight and we both slept the whole way. I met Vivek's parents there for the first time ever. They are both doctors and run a nursing home/hospital in a small town in Tamil Nadu state called Panagudi. On a side note, that nursing home/hospital is named after Vivek.


Vivek and I split up here. He drove two hours home with his parents to Panagudi (near Kanyakumari) and I caught a connecting flight to Chennai where the wedding was to take place. Here's a map just to get an idea of the geography.



My parents me at Chennai airport and carted me away for a week of last minute preparations.

No comments: